Freelance copywriting in Brighton
Whatever the subject, across every industry, sector and medium, Kate's copy is designed to heighten your online visibility and make marketing campaigns work their hardest for your business, with a strong focus on Search Engine Optimisation whenever it's needed.
Business-to-business freelance copywriting projects
Kate handles all this and more. If you don't see what you need in this list, feel free to ask. No strings!
· informative, creative freelance copywriting for all marketing-led projects
· direct response and SEO-focused website content
· media-ready press releases and PR materials of every type
· discerning copy editing and rewriting for fresh, powerful web content
· professional article writing and article rewrites
· carefully crafted e-books for people with great ideas but limited creative writing skills
· compelling, attention grabbing blog posts: daily, weekly, monthly…
· customer newsletters and news bulletins
· hard working print and direct marketing projects
· persuasive, exciting case studies and persuasive testimonials
· link bait and quirky stuff to attract attention and make a splash
· sales-focused copy for email marketing campaigns
· direct response-led advertorial and advert copy for print and electronic media
· inspirational autoresponder messages to maximise conversion and build loyalty
· expertly crafted video scripts
· copy for printed brochures, catalogues, leaflets, DM packs, fliers, postcards…
How do I get a freelance copywriting quote?
It's wonderfully simple. All you need to do is send Kate your brief by email. While it's nice to talk, it's important to have a written brief so none of the details go astray.
A freelance copywriting brief can be as simple as a one-liner: "I need you to rewrite my website with SEO in mind" or "I need a daily blog post". Or as detailed as a full agency-style creative brief. It's entirely up to you.
Kate will email you a no obligation quote within 24 hours, often much faster.
How does Kate's freelance copywriting service work?
Once you're happy with your quote and Kate has the information she needs, she'll take it from there and complete a first draft for you, to a pre-agreed timescale. You feed back any comments and amendments in writing and Kate creates a second, finished draft.
What about a third draft? It shouldn't be necessary. That's the great thing about using a copywriter with years of serious experience behind her. You can trust Kate to do a top quality copywriting job, to budget, on time, every time.
Freelance copywriting charges
Every project is different and Kate quotes on a project-by-project basis. You'll find her freelance copywriting services excellent value for money, efficient, professional and very well organised.
Kate doesn't send an invoice 'til you're completely 100% happy with your lovely new copy. No pre-payments, no deposits, no hassle. Just great copy, from a friendly local writer, delivered with a smile.
Contact Kate Naylor, freelance copywriter
Does your business need input from an expert, marketing-led freelance writer? Get in touch with Kate now and give your business a serious competitive edge, through the creative application of marketing logic.
We've been working with Kate for over 18 months now who consistently delivers an outstanding level of knowledge and attention in every single piece. Her passion, enthusiasm and sheer enjoyment for delivering...
Great copywriter not only for my business, I also recommend her writing skills regularly to my clients. I have worked with Kate for quite some time now, in fact she is considered one of the team! Highly...