Ulverston Fire Station
Ulverston Fire Station
  • The Ellers,
    LA12 0AB
    LA12 0AB
The station is staffed by regular and on-call firefighters

The original fire station was built in 1886, and is still in use by Ulverston St. John's Ambulance Brigade. The current station was opened in 1974.

The station provides fire cover to the town and parts of High and Low Furness, a rural area of approximately 10,000 hectares, and is bounded by fells to the north and west, farmland to the south and Morecambe Bay to the east.

Social Interaction
Latest News & Updates

Blue Light Hub gets the go-ahead!

A combined emergency service base to be built in Ulverston has been approved. Read article