Spending 5 minutes a day in meditation can help balance you spiritually and help your wellbeing too.
1. Find a quiet spot where you feel you will not be disturbed.
2. Play some nice soothing music if you wish.
3. Breathe in for the count of 5 and out for 10.
4. Crunch you toes, ankles, knees, thighs, tummy/chest muscles, shoulders, hands and eyes and let go.
5. Do this 3 times.
6. Imagine you are in your favourite place i.e. beach, woodland etc and feel your surroundings i.e. birds, water etc.
7. Stay there for a few minutes.
8. Slowly open your eyes.
9. Feel the calm and peace around you.
10. Stretch and slowly get up.
22nd May 2012
I feel very privileged to have met many people from all walks of life who have come to me for my services.
Nothing pleases me more when my clients d