Spending 5 minutes a day in meditation can help balance you spiritually and help your wellbeing too.
1. Find a quiet spot where you feel you will not be disturbed.
2. Play some nice soothing music if you wish.
3. Breathe in for the count of 5 and out for 10.
4. Crunch you toes, ankles, knees, thighs, tummy/chest muscles, shoulders, hands and eyes and let go.
5. Do this 3 times.
6. Imagine you are in your favourite place i.e. beach, woodland etc and feel your surroundings i.e. birds, water etc.
7. Stay there for a few minutes.
8. Slowly open your eyes.
9. Feel the calm and peace around you.
10. Stretch and slowly get up.
Member since: 22nd May 2012
I feel very privileged to have met many people from all walks of life who have come to me for my services.
Nothing pleases me more when my clients d
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.