Fancy free tickets to one of the region’s premier pantos? Oh yes you do!
Well, lucky for you, thebestofwolverhampton has got together with The Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton to offer three lucky families four free tickets each to their fantastic festive production of Aladdin.
The fabulous panto stars the larger-than-life Christopher Biggins as Widow Twanky, alongside the amazing ventriloquist Paul Zerdin, who is playing Aladdin.
Entering is really simple – all you need to do is send us an email at Wolverhampton@thebestof.co.uk with bestofpantocomp in the subject line.
As long as it reaches us before the closing date of Monday, January 3rd, 2011 you will automatically be entered in the free draw. Simple!
The draw will take place on Tuesday, January 4th, and winners will then be notified by e-mail during the same week.
Please note, the tickets are for the performance on Thursday, January 20th, 2011 at 7.15pm, and are not transferable.
So what are you waiting for? Please take a minute or so to look through our terms and conditions, and then get emailing!
For more details about Aladdin at The Grand Theatre, look here: www.thebestof.co.uk/local/wolverhampton/events/249525/aladdin
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries received by ‘thebestof wolverhampton’ by the closing date of Monday 3rd January 2011 will go into the free draw.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail later the same week.
- Winners should collect their tickets from the Box Office on the night of the performance.
- If a winner has any access issues, they should inform The Theatre directly as this may affect the date of the tickets we have issued - for this reason only; The Theatre will ex change the tickets for an alternative date.
- Winners should contact The Theatre to discuss tickets if they wish, tickets are generally located in the centre stalls in the top price ticket brand, extra tickets can be purchased and are subject to availability and may result in a change of location to accommodate the extra purchase.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative is available.
- Winners may be required to take part in relevant publicity.