Memorial garden and museum housed at Serle's House.
This Grade II listed building was built in about 1730 for one William Sheldon. The house remained in the Sheldon family until 1781 when it was sold to an attorney, James Serle. It was his son, Peter, who forged the link between the house and the Military when he was appointed a Captain in the South Hants Militia.
Today the building houses the Regimental Museum and Archive and is also home to the Offices of the Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire