Hear about the latest developments in steam turbine and generator technology and operation at this unique bi-annual event.
Organised by engineers representing the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, the annual Steam Turbine and Generator User Group in March offers attendees two days of high level technical content and knowledge sharing to support all engineers involved with steam turbine and generator assets.
Join peer-reviewed presentations that detail the latest technologies for steam turbines and large motor generators, alongside case studies that identify successful strategies and findings from industry-leading OEMs.
Whether you are involved in the design, manufacture, operation, management and maintenance of steam turbine and generator assets, this is THE event to stay up to date and benefit from the shared experience of the turbine engineering community.
- Network at our dinner with leading manufacturers, operators and service providers within the steam turbine and generator community
- Gain insight into the current position of the UK power generation industry from policy advisors, major utility companies and manufacturers
- Learn from real-life case studies illustrating project experience and best practice
- Discover the latest steam turbine and generator developments and technologies
- Hear advice from leading specialists on a wide number of issues
- Understand how to manage and minimise plant risks and improve the performance of your plant
Meet, network and share expertise with confirmed delegates from Ethos Energy, Hydac Technology, FM Global, Uniper Technologies, Centrica Energy Upstream, EDF Energy, Siemens PLC, Veolia Mobile Water Services, GE Power, Saltend Cogeneration and more!
Category: Conferences, Engineering and Technology
Member - IMechE/Supporting Organisation: GBP 630,
Non Member: GBP 785
*thebestof cannot be held responsible for any changes, amends or cancellations of an event