O&M and Lifecycle Management Strategies for CCGT Power Plants
Wednesday 10th May, 9:00am
Until Thursday 11th May, 5:00pm
This two day event will once again bring together the international CCGT community, with plant owners and operators, OEM’s and third party service providers in attendance. In challenging market conditions, this is an opportunity to hear how other users are tackling market volatility, managing cost, and approaching O&M.
An open and interactive forum designed to reflect current market conditions and challenges, this event will deliver a mixture of case studies, microforums, round table discussions and networking, designed to bring the community together for debate, learning and benchmarking.
Agenda highlights are set to include:
• RWE - Effective CCGT fleet management
• Calon Energy - Technical upgrade of an 18 year old CCGT plant at Sutton Bridge
• Centrica - Experiences with Capacity Mechanism and potential impact on running regimes
• InterGen - Optimising inventory management across a global platform
• National Grid - How to survive and thrive in the new Capacity Market
• Marsh - Insurance industry guidance and consideration
• OMV - How to meet flexibility requirements
• and more
Registration is now live, with group discounts currently available. Join the over 600 strong community of CCGT plant operators from Europe, North America and Asia, and don’t miss this unique opportunity and discover how you can maximise plant efficiency, reliability and availability without impacting cost or margin.
Power Plant Owners and Operators Early Bird Fee: GBP 999
Power Plant Owners and Operators Standard Fee: GBP 1099
Service Providers and Consultancies Early Bird Fee: GBP 1099
Service Providers and Consultancies Standard Fee: GBP 1299
Speakers: Uniper, Engie, InterGen, Calon Energy, OMV, RWE Generation UK, RTG, Industrial Bolting Systems, Marsh, Centrica, National Grid
*thebestof cannot be held responsible for any changes, amends or cancellations of an event
Did you know
you can add your