Here’s a few things I hear fairly regularly;read more »
Nic Cooper of Tao Financial has over 25 years experience in the finance sector and offers a range of finance training programmes that are delivered in your own office in Walsall and surrounding areas. From Book-keeping training to Finance for Non Finance Managers, Tao Financial can provide your business with the right financial expertise to help your business grow efficiently. Tao Financial can also help if you are looking for an Interim Financial Controller Position within your business.
Founder of Tao Financial, Nic Cooper, has over 25 year’s experience as a qualified ACMA and 20 years at a Financial Controller/Finance Director level and is dedicated to helping businesses in Walsall with finance training and management reporting to help improve their working capital.
Nic has a vast experience across a range of different sectors, including manufacturing, warehouse and distribution, aviation and food processing. He has also worked with businesses of many sizes and takes pride in providing a common sense, practical approach which can help save businesses money.
Tao Financial is highly recommended for providing a bespoke, personal service that is tailored to the specific finance needs in your business.
Tao Financial provide training in basic accounting and finance to business owners or members of staff.
All training is provided at the business's place of work and will be individually tailored to each company. Tao Financial can provide three different training courses:
- This programme is designed for small businesses that want to do their own bookkeeping and pass it to an external accountant for auditing
- This training will give attendees an understanding of double entry bookkeeping and how to produce basic financial statements
- The training will also include accounting for cash received and cash paid transactions, knowing how to perform a bank reconciliation, VAT returns, payroll, preparing basic income statement and basic balance sheet
Finance for non-finance managers
- This programme is designed for non financial managers who are not accountants but have a need to have an understanding of how finance works.
- The training will give attendees an understanding of basic financial concepts such as the Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements as well as budgeting and analysis tools that can help to measure performance
- Designed for SMES and larger businesses that have non-finance Managers
How to drive down costs in your company
- This training will provide a framework and methodical approach as to how to reduce costs from both a shot term and long term perspective
- Designed for any business who are looking to reduce costs and do not wish to employ a consultant
Interim Financial Positions
Tao Financial can also provide interim financial accountancy based positions within your business, from 4 weeks up to 3 months, from management accountant roles to financial controllers.
When a vacant position is appointed, Nic can then provide the required financial training with your new member of staff.
Cash Flow Improvement Programmes
Tao Financial can also add value to businesses by introducing a range of cost reduction, working capital and cash improvement programmes.
Tao Financial are happy to provide an initial review of your business for free and the professional team will take the time to discuss how cost-savings could be made. Once a business has agreed to work with Tao Financial for cash flow improvements and cost reductions a percentage split of the benefits will be agreed - always in the businesses favour.
Business owners can also be assured that with Tao Financial, unlike many competitor firms, they won't be tied into a three-year contract and they will only need to pay when savings have been made.
To find out more about finance training in Walsall, book keeping training in Walsall and cost savings for your business, contact Nic Cooper at Tao Financial on 01922 430997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org