1. Wrap yarn around four fingers about 120 times or so.
2.fingers to wrap it around the big yarn loop.
3. Line up the piece of yarn in the middle of the yarn loop, and tie – pulling taut and wrapping around the backside as well.
4. You now have your basic pumpkin shape. Cut a 2 inch piece of pipe cleaner and tie to the pumpkin using the two loose strands of yarn from Step 3. Don’t trim the strands yet!
5. Wrap the pipe cleaner around itself to form the stem.
6. Pretty up your pumpkin by tucking in any loose loops.
7. Once again using the loose strings on the pumpkin to tie them around the twine. Continue making pumpkins until you have enough for your garland!
Blog post from THE LAND OF NOD | www.landofnod.com
6th March 2014
A recent Marketing graduate who moved to Inverness to improve her English. Proud of being Italian and precisely proud to be born in one of the most amazing areas in Italy: Emilia Romagna, where Ferrari...