1. See the Cotswolds on Horseback. Take a hack with the fab Durham's Farm Riding school near Moreton in Marsh
2. If horses aren't your thing, the why not Cycle the Cotswolds instead? Cycle hire available from Bourton Cycles.
3. Visit Stow on the Wold Farmers Market for a great morning out with great produce from local suppliers.
4. Catch a great show at Chipping Norton Theatre, loads to choose from, great acts and some big names.
5. For the real adventurers, if seeing the Cotswolds on horseback or by cycle aren't exciting enough, why not from the air? Take a flying lesson at Enstone Flying Club.
1st November 2013