Sail & Paddle New Watersports Centre Opening day !
Sat 18th June 2011
11am – 3pm (official opening at 12pm)
Our programme for the day is as follows…….
12pm Official opening (our new centre is to be opened by “Peter Hart – Windsurfing Guru !”)
1pm – 2pm Lunch (Pig roast on the beach !) Veggie options also available.
2pm – 3pm Lake challenge (if you are up for it !)
Tushingham sails and Starboard windsurfing boards – 10-3pm Demo Day (try out some of the latest equipment).
Our new centre will be made up of……
• A fabulous new changing room (designed specifically for watersports users), also including new separate facilities for teacher and leaders of groups.
• The new spectacular retail shop (a great display platform for the watersports industry).
• 1st floor corporate conference facility overlooking Croft Farm lake, the river Avon and surrounding area.
• Other facilities including an office,Wet classroom,Staff room and Kitchen.
• Balcony area off 1st floor of building.
This promisses to be an amazing day, don't miss out!
For more information please contact Tom Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on Tel: 01684 772321 (Ext 2) Mob: 07504200646.
To find out more about Sail & Paddle please visit their web feature here
Debbie Taylor and Trehane James
2nd November 2011
Hi. We are Trehane & Debbie and together form thebestoftewkesbury. We are keen to hear from anyone interested in becoming a blog author on this site. Please feel free to contact us to discuss further.