With over 30 years experience, Swindon Tourist Information Centre helps visitors make the most of their stay in Swindon.
Swindon Visitor Information Centre is located on the ground floor of Swindon Central Library.
Our friendly staff have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will be pleased to help you.
Our services include:-
- Tickets for many local and national events
- Bus, Train and Coach Information, we are also booking agents for Barnes Coaches and National Express.
- Theatre Tokens which can be used at many theatres nationwide
- Brochures on holiday and short break destinations thought the UK
- Information on Places to visit, What's on, where to eat, accommodation, shopping, sports and entertainment.
- We sell a wide range of Books, Maps, Gifts and Souvenirs
So if you are planning on visiting Swindon make sure the Visitor Information Centre is your first port of call.
Day Opening Times
Monday to Friday - 9.30am - 5.00pm*
Saturday - 9.30am - 4.00pm
Limited service available 5-7pm weekdays and 11-3pm on a Sunday. Closed Bank Holidays.
Swindon Visitor Information Centre
Tel: 01793 466454