Following on from the Ice Rink, which came to the Market Square on Saturday 8th December 2012. Everyone agreed it was fantastic..
Details about the Ice Rink are as follows:
• The rink came to St Neots on Saturday 8th December between 11am-8pm - it was free to use and open to everyone!
• We were thrilled with the popularity of the rink - families were queueing up well before it opened and there was people using it all day until closure at 8pm
• Everyone enjoyed the experience and asked if it was here for longer!
• The main purpose of the rink was to create more of an attraction around our Farmers Market to encourage families to spend more time shopping and browsing in the Market Square area. All of the Farmers Market traders were thrilled with its success and the market had a real buzz about it all day.
• Due to the Ice Rink's success we plan to bring it back for the weekend during February half term 2013 for families to enjoy again.
We hope to have a slightly larger rink next time, which will be available for people to use all weekend. Following on from the Ice Rink, there are still more attractions to come, as part of the St Neots Christmas Entertainment organised by St Neots Town Council.
Click for more details (including this Sunday 16th December the real Italian food market,
Italia in Piazza returns to St Neots by popular demand. Offering an array of authentic Italian food and drink the Market will run from 9am-5pm.
Member since: 10th July 2012
Lived in St Neots since 1975 and boy how its changed, always looking to promote everything great in and around our town.