Introduction to Investors in People. Free Workshop Exploring the Standard.
Tuesday 9th May
8:45am until 12:15pm
Introduction to Investors in People is a practical workshop designed to help you explore IIP and what it can mean for your organisation.
With interactive exercises, the session will help you ascertain where you are against the Standard and how to identify areas that may require development.
This session is ideal for senior executives, leaders and HR decision makers who:
- Have little or no experience of the Investors in People Standard.
- Are working towards first time assessment.
- Are looking for an overview of IIP to help improve organisational performance.
- Want to explore where they may be against the Standard and how they can implement good practice, whilst networking with other organisations.
By the end of the session you will have:
- Explored the background to the Investors in People Standard and its benefits.
- An overview of the Standard structure and content.
- Started a Self Assessment to help you identify areas for improvement.
- Been introduced to the IIP assessment process.
As the official delivery partner for Investors in People in the North of England, we are passionate about helping organisations to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results. We hope you can join us to find out more.
Booking terms and conditions apply.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Business & Economics.
Price: Delegate Place - GBP 0.
*thebestof cannot be held responsible for any changes, amends or cancellations of an event
The Workplace, 4th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, United Kingdom
Did you know
you can add your