The BAA Conference Programme team have worked hard in a short space of time to pull together a conference line up which we believe will provide two days of superb presentations and education that will have clinical impact. There will be updates from experts in research, overviews of policy updates, service innovations and examples of clinical progress which have taken huge technological leaps in the last 12 months.
As with every conference, we endeavour to ensure that you, our delegates, leave the event with a clear idea of how you can implement what you have heard in your own departments, practice, or career.
Key sessions this year will cover adult rehab, paediatric assessment, tinnitus and hyperacusis, learning disabilities, vestibular assessment and management, technology and health policy updates, neuroscience, service delivery changes, leadership, cochlear implants and careers support. We also have laughter on the agenda!
Once again, we bring you three parallel tracks, with a mix of Keynotes, invited speakers and free papers and a whole track of technology, product, and software updates. Following the success of the dementia clinic in 2019, this year we bring you a learning disabilities clinic where you will be able to review and see resources and ideas on display for your own clinic and speak to experts in the field.
Conference Highlights include:
• The Adrian Davis lecture to be presented by Professor Kevin Munro, Ewing Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
• The Bamford lecture to be presented by Dr Paul Johns, Consultant Neuropathologist and Reader in Clinical Neuroanatomy, St George's Hospital, London
• Other Keynote speakers include Dr Patricia Oakley, Professor Jason Warren and Professor Cynthia Casson Morton
• Parallel sessions looking at all aspects of Audiology across all sectors from research to clinical practice, encompassing commercial aspects
• Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
• Learning disabilities clinic
• The UK's largest Audiology exhibition
• Exciting networking opportunities
• And much more!
To view the programme visit: www.baaudiology.org/conference
Registration starts at: GBP 199.00
Speakers: Professor Kevin Munro, Dr Paul Johns, Dr Patricia Oakley, Professor Jason Warren , Professor Cynthia Casson Morton
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.