This year, Mothers Day falls on the 30th March, so this Sunday is quite an important day for all the Mums out there! And its also the perfect time for you to tell your Mum how special she is.
There is so much to do in Rochdale that would make her Mothers Day a very special one. Here is 10 ideas that might be of use to you:
1. Why not treat her to some gorgeous flowers from Funky Floral, they offer beautiful arrangements at fab prices.
2. Does your Mum just love pizza, spaghetti or just anything Italian? Il Vecchio would be the perfect place to take her. It is situated in Heywood and the food is to die for.
3. If Italian isn't your Mums cup of tea, and you are stuck for where to take her; The Rake Tapas in litteborough is fantastic. The atmosphere is amazing and the food is delicious.
4. Speaking of a cup of tea; Healey Dell Nature & Tea room is open Sunday, 10am-4:30pm. They provide a variety of different loose-teas, and they are served in beautiful bone china.
5. You could also have a family afternoon with her favourite movies, chocolate and a pretty bunch of flowers, and then treat her at The Norden Arms to a lovely glass of wine - the perfect end to a lovely day.
6. If your Mum would prefer a chilled day with the family, you could have a movie day (maybe make sure her housework is done, to be extra nice haha) and get her cups of tea, a glass of wine or whatever else she might want, and create a lovely relaxing Sunday.
7. Why not bake her favourite cake for her? A relatively cheap yet very thoughtful gift - which everyone can then enjoy as well.
8. If baking isn't your thing, you could always cook her a delicious meal!
9. Handmade gifts are always really thoughtful - one idea would be to make a collage using photographs of all the family memories that you have all shared.
10. Rochdale is also surrounded by beautiful places. If the weather is nice, why not pack a bag of sandwiches, a flask of her favourite hot drink and lots of goodies and spend Mothers Day in a beautiful local area (Watergrove or Hollingworth Lake, for example). So inexpensive yet definitely a special memory for her to keep.
Make Mothers Day a special one this year, and also DONT FORGET TO PUT YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD!