The Best of Richmond and Richmond Theatre invite you to put your business in the spotlight in 2012.
We could be your business’ fairy-godmother in 2012, if you play your part in celebrating the magical pantomime Cinderella which comes to Richmond Theatre this Christmas.
All you need to do to get your business involved in the magic of this year’s pantomime is to take a picture showing how you are celebrating Cinderella. You could celebrate the pantomime with a Cinderella themed window display or if this doesn’t apply to your business then make the display in your reception area, dress up your staff or let us know how you will be showing your customers that you are joining in the pantomime fun.
People across the land tap into the magic and fun of pantomime to bring their family together each year at Christmas and we are inviting you to do the same with your ‘work-place family’. Celebrate Christmas with the spirit of Panto this year by working together as a team to win a fantastic prize for both your business and your staff in 2012.
Fret not if you fear that you will not be able to make it to the ball – like Cinderella’s fairy Godmother we will be on hand with host of props and panto paraphanalia to ensure that with one wave of our wand you have everything that you need to make an impact!
This could be a fairy-tale come true for one lucky business – winning a magical night out at the theatre for the whole team, cheering on a colleague who’s appearing in the show, as well as valuable promotional opportunities for your business.
The business that most impresses our judges will win:
As a corporate member your business will enjoy a whole year of the below benefits:
To enter the competition:
1. Return a completed registration form to email@example.com by Monday 14th November.
2. Simply theme your Christmas window display (or equivalent) to Richmond Theatre’s pantomime Cinderella.
3. Email a picture of your Cinderella themed window display (or equivalent) to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Monday 28th November.
Richmond Theatre will upload all valid entries* onto Richmond Theatre’s Facebook page and share the pictures and business profiles of all entrants with our audience in our December enewsletter (sent to 67,000 addresses). Our judges will then choose and announce a winner on Monday 12th December.
*Terms and Conditions
1. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrants agree to abide by these rules.
2.The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. For an entry to be considered valid decoration must be judged inkeeping with the spirit of Richmond Theatre’s family pantomime and entrants must submit a registration form by Monday 14th November and send a photograph of their entry by midday on Monday 28th November.
4. Registration forms and photo entries can only be accepted by email and no other form of entry will be accepted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for lost nominations and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt,
6. Entrants must be available to take up the prizes on the dates specified,
7. It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree that their stories and photo entries may be used by Richmond Theatre for marketing and publicity purposes
8. The winner will be notified by phone
9. All prizes are non-transferable and all prizes must be taken up by the winner.
10. The full prize constitutes a year long corporate membership with Richmond Theatre, a walk-on role in the Tuesday 10th January 7.00pm performance of Richmond Theatre’s pantomime Cinderella, top price tickets for up to eight VIP guests to the Tuesday 10th January 7.00pm performance of Richmond Theatre’s pantomime Cinderella, a full page advertisement announcing the win in The Richmond and Twickenham Times,
11. The prize does not include transportation to or from Richmond Theatre.
12. Events may occur that render awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Member since: 10th July 2012
I launched The Best of Richmond in 2005 and am passionate about supporting all things local. In particular, we work hard to showcase the best local businesses who give the borough its character and make...