This year's national '14 Days of Love' competition in the run up to Valentine's Day drew hundreds of testimonials from local people who 'shared the love' for their favourite businesses in Richmond upon Thames. And so here are the local winners for 2012...
1. Moidul's Rawalpindi | Category: Indian Restaurants | Love Score: 256 4th in Category + TOP 100
2. Beauty & The Beach | Category: Beauty Salons | Love Score: 236 3rd in Category + TOP 100
3. Indu's Restaurant | Category: Indian Restaurants | Love Score: 82
4. Physio on the River | Category: Physiotherapy | Love Score: 66 2nd in Category
5. Kamares Greco-Italian Fusion | Category: Greek Restaurants | Love Score: 64
6. Foot Solutions | Category: Foot Health | Love Score: 41
7. Osteria Pulcinella | Category: Italian Restaurants | Love Score: 35
8. A1 Lofts | Category: Attic and Loft Conversions | Love Score: 33 1st in Category
9. The Laundry Room | Category: Launderettes | Love Score: 31
10. Masaniello | Category: Italian Restaurants | Love Score: 28
Special congratulations go to A1 Lofts, Physio on the River, Beauty & The Beach and Moidul's Rawalpindi who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively in their individual category nationally, with Moidul's Rawalpindi and Beauty & The Beach both making our national TOP 100 'most loved' list.
All local and national winners are listed on our Love-O-Meter and each of the above businesses will be received a framed winner's certificate. Well done to all!
Thank you to everyone who participated and voted in this year’s contest. All local and national winners are listed on our Love-o-meter and each of the above businesses will be received a framed winner's certificate.
Member since: 10th July 2012
I launched The Best of Richmond in 2005 and am passionate about supporting all things local. In particular, we work hard to showcase the best local businesses who give the borough its character and make...
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.