Many people seem to be under the impression that their mac is immune to viruses....read more »
PCs Made Simple in Poole provide a wide range of computer services including computer repairs and maintenance, a cost-effective custom PC building service, IT support, networking and broadband installation for home and business users.
PCs Made Simple
Computer Shop, IT Services and Repairs in Poole
Winner of “Top of the Shops” Award (Poole) for Customer Service 2013
Would you like a new computer built to your specifications?
Are you having problems with your home or business computer?
Maybe you need to protect your computer from hackers and threats?
Then you should contact PCs Made Simple in Poole – an award winning, family run business and your one stop shop for computers, services and solutions in Poole.
Recommended on The Best of Poole
IT Services and Support for Home Users
When you're experiencing problems with your home computer, you want a company that you can trust to repair your computer quickly and cost effectively.
PCs Made Simple in Poole offer a wide range of services to home users
- Computer Repairs – if PC’s Made Simple can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed!
- Home IT Support - for a small monthly fee
- PC and Laptop Sales – new, tailor made or off the shelf
- Home Tutoring – teaching you the basics of using your computer
- Refurbished Computers – fully guaranteed
- Computer Advice and Consultations – expert advice
- Home Networking – setting up a secure network in your home
Don’t struggle with your computer any longer, bring it in to PCs Made Simple today for diagnosis and repair! The knowledgeable team will always talk to you in plain English, no jargon!
Can’t make it to the shop? Don’t worry, they can visit you at your home in Poole, Dorset or Hampshire at a mutually convenient time to find a solution to your computing requirements.
IT Services and Support for Business Users
Do you find that IT issues are taking over the effective running of your business?
PCs Made Simple can help your business run productively and profitably through a wide range of IT products, support and services:
- Computer Systems – user friendly, tailor made and built from scratch
- Data Network Services – set up and maintenance of external networks
- Computer Protection – protecting your business against hackers, threats and viruses
- Business Support –regular support and maintenance packages
- Cloud Services – never lose data again
- Install and Implementation – computer systems installed reliably
- Auditing Services – evaluation of your existing systems
- Website and Hosted Services – they do it all!
No matter how many computers you have within your organisation, PCs Made Simple supply, install and provide on-going support at affordable prices.
Need a New Computer or Peripherals?
PCs Made Simple has a popular computer shop in Poole selling high quality computers, peripherals and accessories including desk top computers, lap tops, Nintendo DS, New Builds, second hand PC’s and more.
Building new computers that are tailor made to meet your needs, the experienced team will also provide the backup you require afterwards.
Renowned for their exceptional level of customer service, PCs Made Simple will help you any way that they can.
Gaming in Poole
Pcs Made Simple understand the needs of gamers and can build a computer that will meet your gaming needs. Speaking your language, the team provide all of the help and support you need at a price you can afford:
- Computers built to specification
- High End Rigs
- Sensor Controlled Fans
- Multi-Screen Gaming
If you are an experienced gamer or keen to start, call in to PCs Made Simple for expert advice.
Monday to Saturday: 9:30am to 5:30pm
PCs Made Simple also work with schools in Poole and Dorset to ensure they have ongoing IT support to keep their computers running efficiently. Call today for more information.
All of that potential speed is still there, it’s just being suffocated by months of temporary files, registry errors and rogue start up programs....read more »
How many hours a day are wasted waiting for your computers?...read more »
Many individuals and business owners use computers and technology on a daily basis as it makes life easier and saves time - but what happens when something goes wrong?read more »