The MM Sports Malvern RFC Business Club has been formed to further develop our rugby club's links with the local area's business community. The club has been formed as a way to introduce local businesses (irrespective of size or nature of business) to the local rugby club whilst at the same time offering them the opportunity to provide their individual services to supporters and officials of Malvern RFC and fellow business club members.
Membership will be limited to ensure the maximum exposure is given to members (and each profession will be limited to a maximum of 3 members) and all inclusive membership has been priced at £220 for the 2011/2012 rugby season (i.e. no additional meeting fees and all the advertising/benefits as below).
For this fee members will receive:
- Advertising in the Malvern Rugby Football Club match-day programme with a dedicated area for the business club.
- Advertising via the Malvern Rugby Football Club website with a dedicated area for the business club and its members to promote their services.
- Regular monthly meetings with speakers from local business and representatives of the Rugby Club Management team. (Meetings held on the second Tuesday morning of the month from 8-10am).
- A monthly newsletter telling members about what is happening at the rugby club and keeping them up to date with all the developments during the season.
- One Hospitality Ticket to a 'Business Club' Sponsored Match (Date to be Confirmed) with discounted additional ticket options for this day.
The first meeting is on Tuesday 13th September at 8am and for this meeting there will be a nominal fee of £5 per attendee to see what the business club can offer potential members before membership.
To book a place for the launch meeting then please contact Jonathan Martin on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 01939 260099.
Member since: 10th July 2012
Suzanne Korb was born in Hawaii, raised in the American state of Utah and has been living and writing fiction and non in Malvern for over 11 years.