Packington Moor Farm Shop, Cafe and Catering

5/5 based on 597 reviews
Local Feedback
In June 2017, Nancy S said:
Everything is lovely at Packington Moor Farm Shop & Cafe.
In January 2017, A Latham said:
Very friendly and helpful staff. Light, airy barn building filled with escorting produce to purchase and lovely, fresh food to eat.
In January 2017, Brian Bird said:
Only been here a few times. Food and service excellent. Staff always obliging.
In January 2017, Tequilla Rose said:
I came to Packington Moor for lunch and could not fault the place! The staff were all welcoming and friendly - the service was second to none! I will be coming back and bringing all my friends!
In January 2017, Yvonne Bird said:
Food is in the cafe is always very good. Love the fresh vegetables. Farm shop is excellent!
In January 2017, Barbara C said:
Food always excellent. Service very good - such a nice change from other places. Thanks.
In October 2016, Mr Wall said:
Good food, nice atmosphere, lovely staff. Want to keep coming. Good service.
In July 2016, Mary Dudley said:
A very friendly shop and cafe. Food excellent in both the shop and the cafe.
In July 2016, Elizabeth Jones said:
Lovely atmosphere. Courteous and very helpful staff. Food hit the spot. Thank you!
In July 2016, Mr. Wall said:
Could do with larger lettering on the menu, difficult to read even with glasses. Every thing else plus staff is very good. We keep coming.
In July 2016, Ann Bird said:
Very good service. Excellent food. Very clean. Will definitely come again.
In July 2016, Ann S said:
75 years have passed and I am so grateful I can still read your beautifully set out menu. My legs might be old but I still come running Food is lovely as always.
In July 2016, Sam said:
Wonderful service; happy, smiley people, set for xmas spirit now. Cake delish, coffee just the job! Delightful!! :)
In July 2016, Ward/Hall said:
Always good food. Great that it is local too. Would and have recommended to friends and family.
In July 2016, Taylor said:
I always find the staff and produces first class quality and standards. I would recommend the shop and cafe and rate them 5 star.
In July 2016, Patricia Bickgord said:
Excellent meal, as usual! Bought my chick, pork, etc from shop, the best! Staff very polite and helpful.
In July 2016, Stewart Judge said:
It was a really good experience, as usual. Food and service of the highest quality.
In May 2016, Samantha Price said:
Food was brilliant. Good value for money and all the girls who work here are happy and polite. Will come again.
In May 2016, Stephen Randall said:
Welcoming, permanantly smiling staff; tasty food, well-presented - our appreciation of the fare and the environment is reflected in the frequency of our visits.
In May 2016, Kristina Judge said:
As a mystery shopper, the service in Packington Farm Shop is 1st class! Also the butchers are extremely knowledgeable in the business! Also the waiting staff are so polite and helpful with a smile. 1st class service - Michelin star standards in my opinion 10/10. Keep up the high class standards and keep smiling. :)
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1