Here’s our view on the Top 5 things to see and do in and around King’s Lynn in June:
1. Take in a fantastic show at King's Lynn's Corn Exchange – June’s top class acts include Alan Carr, Lee Evans and many, many more at:
2. Festival Too – yes, it’s here again – this year’s schedule of great acts includes:
3. Visit the Sandringham horse driving trials and then be tempted as you walk around the Farmers Market at the Visitors Centre:
4. Enjoy Family Fun Day at the Walks:
5. Bag-a-bargain at one of West Norfolk’s numerous and highly popular car boot sales:
10th July 2012
Owner of thebestofkingslynn, proactively showcasing and promoting the best local businesses, events and news in and around Kingâs Lynn and West Norfolk. Also on the lookout for local scams, rogue traders,...