There’s so much going on in West Norfolk in July we’ve had to split thebestofjuly into 2 parts this month !
Here’s our view on 9 of thebest things to see and do in and around King’s Lynn during the first half of July:
1. Take in a fantastic show at the Corn Exchange – July’s top class acts include Jim Davison and Hayley Westenra
2. Festival Too’s now in full swing – great FREE outdoor concerts include Howard Jones, The Lightening Seeds, Sophie Ellis Bextor, The Feeling and The Hoosiers
3. Visit Castle Rising’s Medieval Re-enactment weekend and go on a detailed tour of the site with Norman Fahy
4. See the “very impressive” (Daily Telegraph) Scott Brothers Duo at Brancaster’s Midsummer Music Concert
5. Enjoy the uniquely fragrant Norfolk Lavendar products and plants at the Norfolk Lavendar Festival
6. Shop for fresh produce at Dereham’s Farmers Market
7. Take a picnic and a bottle of wine ( or two ! ) along to Houghton Hall’s Summer Baroque
8. Event 2 of the Speedway World Cup comes to the Norfolk Arena on Monday July 11th
9. Bag-a-bargain at one of West Norfolk’s numerous and highly popular car boot sales
Watch out for thebestofjuly – part 2 later this month !
10th July 2012
Owner of thebestofkingslynn, proactively showcasing and promoting the best local businesses, events and news in and around Kingâs Lynn and West Norfolk. Also on the lookout for local scams, rogue traders,...