Simply click on each event to see more details:
1. Spooks and Spells Storytime - Gaywood Library
2. Halloween 2011 at Holkham Hall
3. Halloween at the King's Lynn Art Centre
4. The Real Halloween at Holt Hall - 2011
5. 2011 Halloween Fun in Long Sutton
6. Halloween at The Ancient Mariner Inn, Hunstanton
7. 2011 Halloween Fun Day in Downham Market
8. 2011 HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL NIGHT - NORFOLK ARENA
9. Children's Halloween Party in Hunstanton
For those wishing to forget all about Halloween, Bradley's Wine Bar & Restaurant's "Double Dip Dinner" offer for only £20 is definately worth a try.
Ladies, if you fancy a special pre-Halloween (or bonfire) party treat offer from Neat Beauty then you might just want to click here.
And finally, if you dare, click here to see King's Lynn's most haunted and scariest places !
10th July 2012
Owner of thebestofkingslynn, proactively showcasing and promoting the best local businesses, events and news in and around Kingâs Lynn and West Norfolk. Also on the lookout for local scams, rogue traders,...