The Hinckley Gin Festival is back for a spectacular one day summer party. This time we are going outdoors into our event arena with 100+ gins served from the dedicated gin bar. We will be bringing you a wide range of different gins from around the world tweaked to suit the needs of the Hinckley gin lover. We will also have a fully stocked event bar offering a range of beers, ciders, wines and spirits.
Entertainment will include 10 live acts performing throughout the day, a dedicated children’s entertainment zone and a fireworks finale to deliver a spectacular close to the day’s proceedings. The band schedule is published below and the details of entertainment zone will follow nearer the event.
Food will presented from multiple food outlets to sustain a wide range of dietary requirements.
Tickets available from Hinckley Rugby Club, Kobs4U and online.
KEY FEATURES OF HGF – SUMMER EDITION 2018:
• Dedicated Gin Bar with 100 Gins and a range of Fever Tree tonics
• Fully stocked event bar to cater for all other drink preferences
• 10 Bands performing from twin stages from 12pm – 11pm
• Full spectrum of food outlets ranging from gluten free and vegan through to the damn right dirty burger
• Spectacular Firework Finale
• Dedicated Children’s Entertainment Zone
• FREE HGF – Summer Edition 22oz Event Cup
• FREE Comprehensive HGF Gin Notes Programme
The Hinckley Gin Festival – Summer Edition will be hosted at Hinckley Rugby Club in the secure event arena. Great for families as well as avid gin lovers, the festival brings gin to the masses in a party atmosphere. And is not to be missed.
There will be 100+ gins available to try which should challenge even the most ardent of gin drinkers to cover! For those that came last time we know what you like now Please note the main bar will be open for all other drink preferences. The gin list will be published as we approach the festival.
There will be a full range of food options available to suit a wide range of dietary requirements.
For information we do hope retain our tapas style dishes that proved so popular at the previous festival.
The festival starts at 12pm and ends at 11pm. It will be open air unless the weather dictates a marquee.
Here is the schedule:
• 12 - 1pm Dean Thomas – The local King of Swing kicks of proceedings
• 1 - 2pm Charlie Leavy – talented acoustic pop singer covering some popular songs.
• 2 - 2.30pm Gary Priestley – Solo cover artist who has entertained worldwide
• 2.30 - 3.30pm Marky T – Local Ska icon covering Madness, Specials and much more.
• 3.30 - 4pm Gary Priestly – The return of our world travelled solo artist
• 4 - 5pm TINA TURNER TRIBUTE – Great Tina Turner Tribute
• 5 - 5.30pm The Beatz Dance Group – Dance Entertainment
• 5.30 - 6.45pm GUNS WITH ROSES - The Ultimate Guns N' Roses Experience!
• 6.45 - 7.15pm Chalk & Chill – Cheeky local Sam and his mate – he is cheeky!
• 7.15 - 8.45pm KATY PERRY TRIBUTE – Brilliant Katy Perry Tribute
• 8.45 - 9.15pm Chalk & Chill – The return of Cheeky Sam and his mate
• 9.15 - 10.45pm FOOD FIGHTERZ - the UKs most authentic Foo Fighters Tribute band.
Further details of the acts will be published nearer the event.
Early bird tickets will be £10 adults and £5 for 16 and 17 year olds until 23rd June. Tickets will be available online (with a small additional platform charge) or from the clubhouse at the stated price.
Entrance fee on the gate will be £15.
Children U16 will be FREE entry.
Entry into the Children’s Entertainment Zone will be £7 for the entire day. Enter and leave as many times as you like.
DRINKS PRICES & FREE GIFT
On entry you will be presented with your own 22oz Stadium Cup and a comprehensive programme of gin notes which will also act as a souvenir. The majority of the gins on offer will cost £5 which will include a single gin, garnish, ice and a tonic.
Due to the nature of the festival we will not serve doubles as we would like to maintain the choice of gins to the widest possible audience.
Please note the Hinckley Gin Festival is fully OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
The Pitches - Home of Hinckley RFC
Leicester Road Sports Ground
Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
UNDER AGE POLICY
Anyone who appears under the age of 21 will be asked to provide identity to prove they are over 18. This rule will be strictly enforced.
Sorry, it is a pooch free party.
WHAT CAN/CAN’T I BRING INTO THE EVENT?
No alcohol, food or dogs are allowed into the event.
There will be tables and benches available however space could be limited so please feel free to bring your own car blankets or seating
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
If the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, tickets will be refunded in full. Other than that, no refunds will be given.