What are the advantages of setting up a Ltd company?read more »
Johal & Company, Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors, have been established for over 30 years and are based in Hornchurch, within Havering Essex.
TheBestOf Havering Recommends
Johal & Company
Johal & Company offer first class accountancy and auditing services to the local community of Havering, as well as servicing clients further afield both nationally and internationally.
They pride themselves on providing a proactive and professional service whilst maintaining a friendly and personable relationship with their clients. Assessing the needs of the client, they tailor their services to meet the client's aspirations.
With a substantial, diverse existing customer-base, Johal & Company have the expertise to assist a wide range of clients. These may be sole traders, partnerships, small companies, or large corporate enterprises and they may be at different stages in their growth such as, starting-up, well established, or expanding.
Johal & Company offer a free initial consultation with no obligation and will always provide a quote before proceeding.
They offer a comprehensive range of cost effective services which include:
- Prepared for all types of entity from basic prime records or your own bookkeeping systems
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Projections
- Advisory Service to aid Business Control
- All Taxes: Income, Inheritence, Capital Gains, Corporation and VAT
- Online Filing of Corporation Tax Returns and Individual Self Assessment Returns
- VAT Returns
- Advice, Planning, Consultation and Investigations
Annual / Statutory Audit
- Registered Auditors using latest techniques
- Review of internal control systems
- Records kept by Johal & Company, or by yourself with assistance from a staff member
- Training Service
- In House System available
- Assistance with running your own system
Company Formation Services
Contact Johal & Comapny on: 01708 444214
Please mention that you saw them on 'thebestofhavering'
What are the benefits of having an accountant?read more »
If you need to do a tax return, rather than use software to help you, why not consider hiring an accountant.read more »
If you run a limited company then the chances are you will need to undergo an audit....read more »
Hiring an accountant can be a big decision but there are numerous things that an accountant can do for you that will befit you whether as an individual or as a business owner.read more »
Advice on choosing an accountant for small or new businessesread more »