1. Wow & Flutter - Established in 2014, the owners – Tim and Susan – are collectors at heart and want to inspire Hastings to share it’s love of music and art to the masses. 10% discount on vinyl, cds, toys, books & comics with the 1066 Card.
2. Substance - Welcomes one and all….get down to Substance for a store full to the rafters with fancy dress and weird n wonderful goodies galore! 15% off £20 spend on Fancy Dress with the 1066 Card.
3. Nazar - The menu is prodominately Turkish with some English dishes available. Nazar have selected the finest wines, beers & spirits to accompany your meal. They also offer a range of soft beverages and traditional Turkish tea & strong coffee. Free drink with any main menu meal with the 1066 Card.
4. Wisdens is a family run independent sports shop. They have a huge range of shoes, equipment & clothes. 20% discount with the 1066 Card.
5. Bullet Coffee House is local family-run coffee-house and eatery, serving homemade food with vegetarian and vegan options in the American Ground. A sophisticated, low-cost, quirky place for all. Free hot drink with a main meal (weekdays) for all 1066 Card members.
6. Borough Wines, Beers & Books - Borough Wines range is handpicked and has grown quite a bit and now boasts an enviable selection of local and international craft beers and boutique spirits, as well as over three hundred wines, including a number of natural, organic and biodynamic bottles. Borough Wines also pioneered the environment (and wallet!) friendly wine and beer refill system. 10% off Prosecco Monday - Thursday with the 1066 Card.
7. B & T Music - Founded as B&T Keyboards in 1975, B&T Music has evolved into a diverse and reliable retailer of musical instruments, providing advice, servicing and repair, a huge selection of sheet music and a vast inventory of instruments for sale. Free set of strings (value £16) when you buy a new guitar or bass with the 1066 Card.
8. The True Crime Museum - Set in the White Rock caves The True Crime Museum is a huge, amazing and creepy place. Murder weapons, gangsters’ letters and possessions, murderers’ original artwork and feature-length documentaries are on show inside the caves. £2 off admission with the 1066 Card (up to 6 poeple per 1066 Card)
9. Paul's Tackle - stockist’s of sea, carp, predator, fly fishing tackle & baits and kayaks..if Paul hasn’t got it, he can get it! 15% off with the 1066 Card (excludes live bait & Hastings Pier Fishing licences)
10. Mungo's - A beach front cafe proudly serving locally sourced food cooked on the premises, hand-made cakes & daily specials. Locally made beers, wines and ciders. 10% off food with the 1066 Card.
These are just a few of the excellent shops, restaurants & creatives in the Hastings America Ground & White Rock. So what do you think? Would you save money with a 1066 Card?
Member since: 30th September 2015
The 1066 Card unlocks exclusive discounts in Sussex. Anything from 10% discounts, 2for1 deals & free drinks with restaurants, local businesses, family attractions, & shops are all included. The discounts...