TechNOVA: AI in Financial Services 2018 is Marketforce’s inaugural artificial intelligence conference addressing the current and future impact of artificial intelligence on the financial services sector.
Join us for lively discussions, insightful presentations, and exciting networking opportunities at this important new artificial intelligence conference especially relevant to all those in financial services.
How will AI transform financial services?
The constant and increasingly rapid evolution of artificial intelligence offers a whole new world of opportunity for those forward-looking enough to harness its potential. New entrants to the market together with changing customer expectations make innovation essential to remaining competitive.
• Unmissable opening keynote from Lloyd’s of London
• Dedicated focus sessions addressing AI’s effect on: decision making, operational efficiency, customer experience and more
• Enjoy 4+ networking hours with 150+ senior-level attendees
• Take a deeper look into the science of artificial intelligence and its future direction at our breakfast roundtable
• Address regulatory, cybersecurity and ethical issues with speakers from HSBC, Prudential and Zurich
• Got a burning question? Our panel of experts, including Ageas Insurance and Bank of Ireland, will provide the answers you need
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.
Standard - Early Bird: GBP 795
Standard: GBP 895
Speakers: Helen Crooks, Lloyd's of London, Gideon Smith, AXA Rosenberg Investment Management, Ian Thompson, Zurich, Ruben Lara, Aberdeen Standard Investments, Stephen White, Yorkshire Building Society, Matthew Davey, Societe Generale, Elliot Biggs, Ageas Insurance, Sarah Gadd, Credit Suisse, Anna Metsäranta, Nordea, Giles Spungin, HSBC, Terry Cordeiro, Lloyds Banking Group, Francois Blanc, Santander, Helen Page, CYBG Plc, Michael Natusch, Prudential, Megan Caywood, Starling Bank, Peet Denny, Wealth Wizards, Jonathan Kidd, Bank of Ireland, Nataša Williams, LGT Vestra, Alex Hubbard, Information Commissioner’s Office, Mark Bishop, Goldsmiths, University of London and TCIDA, James Leech, Sainsburys, Bertie Müller, University of South Wales and The Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour
Category: Conferences / Engineering and Technology / Artificial Intelligence (AI)