Now in its 23rd year, and featuring 75+ speakers on three different stages, the UK's leading energy and water summit is back, and this time it is bigger than ever.
By striking a balance between cross-industry discussion and in-depth exploration into customer interactions, energy, and water this year's programme will provide the best environment for strategic consultation of all critical issues facing today's decision-makers.
• Join C-level executives in our Leaders’ Forums and discover insights into customer demands and the future of the industry.
• Gain key insights from our out of industry experts.
• Build valuable long-lasting relationships with your peers during 5+ hours of dedicated networking.
• Tailor your experience with 12 streams focusing on customer excellence, resilience, asset management, regulation, and more.
• Benefit from intimate, high-level discussions at one of our 5 round table focus sessions.
• Hear real life examples of implementing success in areas ranging from behavioural psychology to catchment management.
• Enjoy our exclusive drinks reception where you can network with 300+ key industry professionals over a glass of fizz and canapés.
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.
Energy and Water Supplier's Rate: GBP 1045
Early Bird - Energy and Water Supplier's Rate: GBP 745
Standard: GBP 1495
Early Bird - Standard: GBP 1195
Speakers: E.ON UK, SSE, Thames Water, Engie, OVO Energy, United Utilities, SGN, Ofgem, Ofwat, Bristol Water, Wessex Water, Affinity Water, UK Power Reserve, Yorkshire Water UK Power Networks, Energy Systems Catapult, National Grid, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Uniper, MOSL, ElecLink Limited, Citizens Advice, uSwitch, Severn Trent Water, Centrica, International WaterCentre, Octopus Energy, Tonik Energy, Wave, Co-operative Energy, TOTO Energy, Igloo Energy, United Utilities, Northumbrian Water, Southern Water, University of Cambridge, London School of Economics, Neos Venture, BT, Argos, Haven Power. Drax Group plc, EDF Energy, Engie, Innogy, Innovate UK, Office for Low Emission Vehicles, SP Energy Networks, Enel, Southern Water, Electricity North West, The Association for Decentralised Energy, Open Energi, Which?, Anglian Water Group, Nuvve, water2business, Smappee, OpenTRV, Tado, SOAS