Loseley House, Loseley Park, Guildford, United Kingdom
Sunday 23rd June 8:30am until 12:00pm
11.4km Road Race starting from the iconic Loseley House; built in the 16th century – the house you see now would still be familiar to its original occupants.
Breakfast Run Loseley is a UKA affiliated 11.4km road run at the majestic Loseley House, led by a team of pacers. There's also a run for kids. Breakfast-themed medals and food at the finish line. Guildford Sports Clinic providing massage. Fitstuff will be retailing.
Take a look on Strava. 90% road, 10% dry trail. 11.4km of hilly fun. https://www.strava.com/activities/94856240
Features: UKA Sanctioning
Professional route marking
Free bag storage
23 June 2019 - 08:30
- Registration Sign up online and then collect your race bib and chip from registration on race morning. Nothing will be set to you in the post.
- Baggage Bag storage will be available for one small bag each.
- Timing Gun to chip.
- First aid Team Medic will be on hand if needed.
- Toilets Toilets will be available in the event village.
- Other information Free parking off New Pond Road Professionally marked 11.4km road course Medals for all finishers Post-race snacks Pacing team UKA affiliated.