Action for Blind People can provide advice and support across the UK to people who are blind or partially sighted and their friends and family.
For issues outside their expertise, Action for Blind have developed a network of partners who are experts and they work with them to get the best possible deal for people who are blind or partially sighted.
They are led by people who are blind or partially sighted
And support people in many aspects of their lives and help them to find the right services and products they need to live freely.
Their local Epsom & Ewell branch is at
Swail House, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AZ
Offering assistance in:
Living with sight loss
Children, young people & families - offering opportunities and events
Resource Centres – introducing products to assist you
Vision Hotels – offering breaks in a safe and understanding environment
• Blind and partially sighted people are at the heart of the charity and influence everything they do.
• Collaborative: They work together to make the biggest difference.
• Creative: Understand challenges and find ways to overcome them and move forward.
• Inclusive: They value people with diverse experience, abilities and backgrounds.
• Open: They are honest, candid and transparent, challenging themselves and others.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.