Cuff and Gough Solicitors

5/5 based on 17 reviews
Local Feedback
In September 2019, Mr & Mrs Bird said:
“ a first class performance we were very impressed “ - conveyancing
In August 2019, Mrs S B said:
Emma Kilpin acted on our behalf, very friendly , efficient and professional ….
In June 2019, Geoff F said:
“ Excellent Service throughout – thank you “
In June 2019, Mr & Mrs F said:
“ from the initial enquiry to completion of the sale we received excellent service and we appreciated the balance between email and hard copy documentation “
In May 2017, Mrs M said:
Hi Molly You're brilliant ! I've had very few dealings with people over the years who are as efficient as you
In February 2017, Blake said:
The service we received from Molly was professional and efficient and the whole process went very smoothly. Thank you.
In February 2017, Kathleen said:
On her recent survey, Kathleen said Extremely satisfied with overall service – happy to use Cuff & Gough again – Happy to recommend Cuff & Gough.
In February 2017, Nick & Liz said:
On their recent survey, Nick & Liz said Extremely satisfied with overall service – happy to use Cuff & Gough again – Happy to recommend Cuff & Gough and added they were both very satisfied with their conveyancer Lisa.
In February 2017, carl said:
An enormous thank you to Debbie and you all at Cuff & Gough; once again the only true professionals to bring any sanity to the entire process!
In December 2016, Jon R – client said:
“Thank you for your help with my case and I do hope our paths cross in a more positive situation”
In December 2016, GH - client said:
“Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease, this is far from easy but your tone and outlook have made a huge difference.”
In December 2016, LM – client said:
“I really want to thank you for all your help and advice during this period of my life, I know I haven't listened to all your advice but it means a lot that you stuck with me and helped me get this far.”
In December 2016, Sarah H - client said:
“Thank you so much for all your help. We have all come through unscathed.”
In December 2016, Chris W – opposing solicitor said:
“Always delightful to have you on the other side.”
In December 2016, Sandy R said:
“We wanted to say a big thank you for achieving the little miracle we requested a week ago and getting both the consent order and wills done this week. It really feels like we can have our first holiday for more than 3 years without legal stuff hanging over us. We really appreciate your support!”
In December 2016, Lyn B - client said:
“You were such a support to me, at such a desperate time in my life. There are many times I think of you, and thank my lucky stars for the day we met, my guardian angel”
In December 2016, Julia J – client said:
“Your letter appears to have done the trick! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and thank you for explaining everything so thoroughly and for being so patient!”
In November 2016, SR - client said:
“Thank you very much for your help over this matter. Considering how difficult I had found previous solicitors, both with giving me accurate information and not responding or doing anything without several reminders, it was very good to have your support and proficient service. I particularly appreciate having written details from our first meeting. It is impossible to remember everything when you’re thrown into a stressful situation. I felt very reassured that I could rely on you to give me the information I needed and to deal with things very quickly. Divorce is never easy but it went through as we hoped, smoothly and without greed or aggression on either side. Now it is over I feel that I can get on with building my new life. I have already recommend you to friends.”
In October 2016, Customer Survey said:
A recent customer survey for the conveyancing services at Cuff & Gough, from 7 clients showed the following results: How satisfied with the overall service you received? All were satisfied or very satisfied. Are you happy to use Cuff & Gough again? All 7 answered Yes. Are you happy to recommend Cuff & Gough? All 7 answered Yes Replies to telephone calls? 6 said satisfied or extremely satisfied. 1 said unsure. Replies to your letters or emails? 7 said satisfied or extremely satisfied. Level provided by your conveyancer overall? 7 said satisfied or extremely satisfied
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1