Since the sad collapse of Thomas Cook, we have been helping hundreds of our clients and new clients to source new holidays. We have though had a number of clients who have taken our quote and hours of research and have booked for the same price direct with the supplier, with many giving us the feedback that they feel safer.
I therefore thought I would explain why its still best to book with a travel agent:
* We are here the minute disaster strikes - we were all in work in the early hours on Monday morning, starting to secure our clients the best deals before the prices started going up and the availability started reducing or giving guidance as to when the best time moving forward would be ro re-book. We have been working tirelessly ever since.
* We will be helping any of our clients who for whatever reason have had to cancel to claim their monies back, we will provide help with the claim and any documents they need for FREE.
* Your money is protected in the same way whether you book direct or not. It makes no difference except in the event of your supplier going out of business we would still be around to help and assist.
* We have amazing relationships with hotels, we VIP all of our clients and often get added extras.
* We have thousands of years of experience between us to help you find a perfect holiday, our complaints ratios are tiny as we really care about your holiday as much as you do. We are with you from start to finish
* Those who have booked with online businesses can't get through on the phones, they have been given little help, we know this as we have had to deal with many of these clients to help them out.
* Where our clients have had flights booked with Thomas Cook, we have protected them against failure, we have also provided them in most instances with alternative flight options and we have done this quickly.
I can't stress enough that by using a good travel agent, you will have someone to help you in your times of need, someone who truly cares about your holiday and a human making a living rather than a computer screen!
If we can be of any help, we would always try our best to provide great service, at a competitive price and promise to be there throughout your entire journey.
We would like to thank all of our clients who have booked with us as we really appreciate and value your business, its your choice at the end of the day and we are so grateful that you have chosen us.
From all of our 85 experts and the head office team at Designer Travel.
Contact your local Designer Travel Agent Debbie Hammond via thebestof Eastbourne.
Member since: 27th February 2012
For many years through my work, I have been lucky enough to travel to many wonderful places. There are many more still to visit, my life is a book of memories from riding elephants on the beach in Sri...
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.