Get the #EalingFeeling at the triple Gold award winning UK No1 Half Marathon.
Like yours road closed? Then Ealing Half Marathon is for you. With a 7,000 capacity race, on our UKA measured course you'll be running your way through the surrounds and occasional undulations of Ealing, our runners are kept well hydrated by our five unique water stations held at churches along the route..
With an estimated 30,000+ spectators lining the route, you'll be cheered on the whole way round the course with the community coming out to support you as well as our 600+ volunteers helping to get you round this 13.1 mile course.
Runners then come back to Lammas Park to power through the final kilometre with supporters cheering on either side of the pathways making for a spectacular finish before claiming your exclusive medal.
Suitable for elites, intermediates and beginners, our welcoming race is for everyone. Join thousands of other runners who have already said YES and here is why:
- Organised by EHM Legacy CIC, a not-for-profit organisation supporting the community
- Voted the UK's Best Half Marathon three years in a row at The Running Awards
- West London's only fully road closed half marathon
- UKA measured course
- Follows on from our Ealing Mini Mile for 6-16 year olds on Saturday 27th September
- Family friendly race village to enjoy
- Raising funds for EHM Legacy not-for-profit Community Interest Company
- Bespoke medal
- 600+ volunteers to get you round on the day
- 5 unique water stations at Churches around the course
- A race for runners created by runners
Come and get the #EalingFeeling at the 'Half with a Heart' Ealing Half Marathon.
Ealing Half Marathon - Individual/Unaffiliated Entry: GBP 48.00,
Ealing Half Marathon - UKA Affiliated Entry: GBP 50.00
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.