Nantwich Cemetery at Whitehouse Lane designed to be used by people of all denominations and ethnic cultures.
Opened in 1875 and consists of 6.30 acres.
There are two cemeteries located in Nantwich, however we only have control of the newer of the two which is situated at Whitehouse Lane.
Our Cemetery at Nantwich, unlike the one controlled by St Mary’s Church, Nantwich, was designed to be used by people of all denominations and ethnic cultures. On average the number of burials carried out at this Cemetery per year is between 45 to 50.