The UK's biggest independent payroll and reward conference returns for its 14 year. Gain the latest updates across crucial topics that effect the payroll and reward profession.
Benefits of attending:
• Gauge the changing role of payroll in the wider organisation; discussion lead by a panel of your peers
• Hear from your peers on how to apply payroll data in gender pay gap reporting
• Understand how bureaux are addressing the auto-enrolment needs of small and micro-businesses
• Explore how key players implement an effective payroll solution abroad
• Understand the measures necessary to minimise payroll fraud
• Receive crucial regulatory updates; employment status, termination payments and tax free childcare
• Analysis of changes to income tax and national insurance
• Network with partners and suppliers; make key business propositions
BE INSPIRED - Hear from high profile, interactive interviews, case studies and live seminars directly from industry specialists – this is your chance to question the experts and gain usual tips and advice to take back to the office.
GAIN VITAL UPDATED - Trends, new strategies, and innovations in payroll and reward happen all the time; stay up-to-date and avoid costly fines with the latest changes in legislation and expand your knowledge via insight direct from HMRC.
MEET FACE TO FACE - Connect with like-minded individuals and build your professional network by sharing experiences, hear new ideas, validate or change your perspectives and discover innovative products and services.
Tickets start from £450, find out more by visiting our website.