In light of growing operational demands, coupled with recent examples of military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 outbreak, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
Taking place in London for the first time, the two-day event boasts strong host nation support from the RAF's Air Mobility Force and RAF Brize Norton.
Highlights for 2021:
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain including Embraer, Airbus, Boeing, AJW Aviation and more
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift and rapid response and delivery capability
- Early bird discount available: Book by 30th September 2021 to save £100
- Virtual attendance option available
- Venue: St Ermin's Hotel, London, UK
- Networking reception hosted by Airbus: 29th November 2021
- Networking reception hosted by Embraer: 30th November 2021
Commercial Organisations: GBP 1499.0,
Government Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0,
Acting Military Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.