The MDR and MDR updates will have a profound impact on the medical device industry, bringing certain products into regulatory scope that were previously excluded, introducing new manufacturing requirements, and increasing the burden for post-market surveillance. What does this mean for the future of the Medical Devices and IVD industry?
SMi's inaugural Medical Devices and IVD conference will provide insight into the latest updates in EU MDR and IVDR regulations and will discuss strategies for how to best comply with these new regulations. In addition, the conference will examine MHRA Guidance on Post-Brexit IVD Regulations and consider the evolving regulatory landscape for digital health software. Join Europe's leading Medical Device and IVD Conference which will address post-market surveillance and vigilance, clinical evaluations and investigations, medical device regulatory affairs in global markets, and much more.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Engage with notified body and competent authority representatives addressing key MDR and IVDR requirements
- Gain insights from pharma regulatory experts in compliance and companion diagnostics
- Understand the latest guidance on Post-Brexit IVD Regulations to overcome common challenges, in addition to considering evolving global regulations
- Examine post-market expectations for surveillance and vigilance of your medical devices
- Delve into how COVID-19 has impacted the MDR and IVD regulations
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online: www.medicaldevices-ivd.com/evvntwl
Plus, post-conference workshop will be taking place on 17th November in London:
Implementing the EU MDR and Article 117, An Industry Perspective
Workshop Leader: Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
- BOOK BY 30TH JUNE AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 30TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £100
Registrations can be made on the event website at: www.medicaldevices-ivd.com/evvntwl
CHAIR FOR 2021:
Andreas Stange, Vice President, TUV SUD
HEAR FROM EXPERT INDUSTRY SPEAKERS:
- Jessica Wilkerson, Cyber Policy Advisor, FDA
- Susan Neadle, Executive Director, Combination Products, Devices, Diagnostics and Digital Health Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
- Claudia Dollins, Head, Precision Medicine and Companion Diagnostics, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Michael Benecky, Senior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, UCB Biosciences
- Christophe Driesmans, Head of the Materiovigilance Entity, Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP)
- Melanie Donguy, Head Regulatory Affairs EMEA, Bayer Radiology
- Marc Moal, Head of Product Delivery and Project Management, Merck Connected Health and Devices
- Jim Leamon, Director of Biologics Device Development, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Louise Place, Director, Devices, GlaxoSmithkline
- Stefan Strasser, Head of Department, Austrian Medicines and Medical Devices Agency
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6088
Follow us: @SMiPharm #MedicalDevicesIVD
General Admission: GBP 1499.0,
Early bird - Book by 30 June 2021: GBP 1299.0,
Early bird - Book by 30 September 2021: GBP 1399.0,
Virtual attendance: GBP 999.0,
Virtual attendance - Book by 30 June 2021: GBP 799.0,
Virtual attendance - Book by 30 September 2021: GBP 899.0
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.