In a fast-changing industry where innovation and disruption have become the "new norms", Credit Strategy's Lending Summit is the UK's first 360-degree forum for senior professionals and advisors in the consumer, commercial and corporate lending spaces.
Uniting three conferences for lenders across the financial services sector, this is a unique, must-attend new event for incumbents and challengers.
Delivering business-critical intelligence and market insight, competitor benchmarking and high-level peer networking, The Lending Summit will explore and delineate the new lending eco-system and innovations in product origination, credit risk assessment, contact strategies, fintech and AI.
This is the UK's only event that connects three conferences for lenders that together, cover the entire credit cycle. Collectively, these conferences provide critical insight on:
- Product design and development
- Risk, regulation and compliance
- Direct and intermediary distribution channels
- The customer journey in the next economic cycle
- Best practice in credit risk assessment, data usage and AI integration
- Innovation in collections and contact strategies
- Delivering horizon perspectives on the core issues, challenges and synergies crucial to three elemental components of the UK lending landscape, this one-day summit brings together lenders with a combined loan-book value of more than £365bn.
Tickets start at £600 for standard members - visit our website to learn more.