The role of the Executive PA has never been more pivotal to the effectiveness of the director and board. This course combines over 100 years of experience developing business leaders across all sectors with a unique understanding of how critical the role of the Executive PA is to ensuring effective leadership and driving tangible business improvements.
Increasingly, the Executive PA is taking on more responsibilities that have a direct impact on the success of the organisation. In recognition of this, the programme covers four essential areas: corporate governance, finance, strategy and leadership, to broaden your understanding of the role and responsibilities of the board.
By attending this course you will be equipped with:
- Increased knowledge of the key duties, roles and legal responsibilities of your director
- Improved understanding of vital financial terms and concepts
- An appreciation of the elements that make up an organisation's financial strategy
- Confidence to support your director when handling financial accounts and interpreting reports
- The ability to discuss strategic issues confidently with directors at board level
- The knowledge to aid your director and the board in setting corporate objectives and defining mission, vision and values
- Techniques, tools and resources that will enable you to improve your director's ability to lead the organisation
- An opportunity to explore your current working relationships with directors and senior management, and identify ways to manage more effectively
- An action plan with realistic objectives that will enable you to broaden your Executive PA role
IoD member: GBP 1500.0,
IoD non-member: GBP 1750.0