National Blood Week & Upcoming Blood Donation Sessions in Chesterfield
13th June 2011
... Comments

World Blood Donor Day is tomorrow 14th June and today see’s the start of National Blood Week in England and Wales.  What better reason for us to go and spare some blood?  Will you do something amazing today and give blood in Chesterfield?


During National Blood Week it is hoped that 10,000 new donors will be recruited.   We all know that giving blood is something that we should try to do but some of us may not do so, as we are worried about the process or cannot take time out of work to donate.  Did you know that 96% of us rely on the remaining 4% on donating their blood.  Come on let's not leave it, to only 4% and let's do our really good deed!


Listed below are up and coming Blood Donor sessions in Chesterfield for the next 2 months, as you can see many sessions are held now to help us fit them around work restraints.  To book onto any of these sessions or to find a sonating session further afield, please do so via the National Blood service website:


Chesterfield Football Club. B2Net Stadium, S41 8JT
Monday 13th June:  12.15-15.00 & 16.30-19.30
Monday 4th July:     12.15-15.00 & 16.30-19.30
Thursday 14th July: 12.15-15.00 & 16.30-19.15

CS2 Lawyers, Millenium Way, S41 8ND
Wednesday 22nd June:  10.00-13.00 & 14.15-16.15

The Winding Wheel, S41 7SA
Monday 27th June:  12.15-15.00 & 16.30-19.30
Sunday 24th July:    10.00-13.00 & 14.00-15.30
Sunday 31st July:    10.00-13.00 & 14.00-15.30

Bolsover School, S44 6XA
Sunday 17th July:    09.30-12.45 & 14.00-15.00

Clowne Campus, S43 4JY
Sunday 31st July:    10.00-13.00 & 14.00-16.00

About the Author

Emma T

Member since: 9th July 2012

Hi I'€™m Emma and I am passionate about all things Chesterfield. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and find them to be interesting. I would love you to add your personal comments to them

Popular Categories