Do you need someone that does more than just hurriedly prepare your tax return?
Do you want someone who can give sound advice on business growth?
Would you like sound advice on a Tax Saving Strategy?
And of course you want an Accountant your can rely on and Trust!
Here is some advice to help you establish an important business connection that will strengthen your company.
The first thing to look for in an accountant is that they are in fact qualified.
Choose an accountant that is in comparable in size to your business. A smaller business will offer a more personalized service and will charge less than larger firms.
• If you are just starting out they can help you set up and help with establishing a business plan.
• An experienced accountant can advise you on the most beneficial business model. Sole trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Company or Trusts and the legal and tax implications for each.
• Recommend a software package to help with your accounts.
• They can structure your finances in a tax efficient way. Minimizing your taxes within the law.
• Prepare and assist with tax planning and returns.
• Implement controls so your business runs more economically and with greater profitability.
• Source finance.
• Investigate businesses you may be contemplating buying or present your assets clearly if you are planning to sell.
• Provide financial advice and succession planning
We are very fortunate on thebestof Carmarthenshire that we have two highly qualified accountants.
O’Brien and Partners with offices in Cardiff and Abergavenny have recently opened a new office in Lammas Street, Carmarthen. They are a pro-active practice and Lyn Griffiths one of the partners is no exception working with businesses to obtain the greatest profitability. Lyn is a fluent Welsh Speaker and has a thorough understanding of the Agricultural Industry. He has over 30 years experience both here in Wales and abroad giving invaluable local and international expertise that is vital as you expand your markets. He is in a class of his own as he takes the time to get to know you and your business and works hard to cover all of your needs.
Eagle Accountancy is a smaller practice but by no means less efficient. Simon Jeremy an experienced accountant offers a hands on service and works closely with each of his clients. Simon charges a fixed fee so- no hidden surprises. You will find Eagle Accountancy at the top of Lammas Street in Carmarthen
The final advice when choosing an accountant is to go by personal recommendation and word of mouth. Word of mouth just got louder… so click on Simon Jeremy and Lyn Griffiths to see their reviews!
To contact Simon call 01267 679 144
To contact Lyn call 01267 679 093
Member since: 10th July 2012
I am Diana Vickers, the site owner of thebestof Carmarthenshire. This was launched in Carmarthen town in June 2008, to support the very best of the area’s businesses with their promotions and marketing....