Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock

Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock as recommended by local Cannock people in thebestof Cannock's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Cannock
Premier Group - Car Repairs & Servicing
Premier Group are an established car repairs and servicing specialists proudly serving the Cannock Chase area since 2002. This family business takes pride in all work providing a complete range of vehicle services for all makes and models, always at competitive prices. Work is carried out using the latest equipment by highly trained, passionate mechanics who deliver high quality workmanship with friendly service.
Lynette T said
This is an absolutely brilliant company! My car had slight body damage after a minor bump. An estimate was completed quickly, cheaper than other estimates I'd had, it was booked in for repairs & they were carried out to an excellent standard. I was kept informed of progress at every stage of the repair process. Everyone I met and spoke to at this company are so pleasant and accommodating and nothing is too much trouble for them and as a result I have now moved my two cars to this company for service, MOT and any body work repairs in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm to anyone for all repairs to vehicles both general service and bodywork repairs and their commitment to helpful service is second to none! A gem of a company!
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock
Midland Minis
Midland Minis in Cannock provide repairs and servicing for BMW Minis of all ages. The Midland Minis team are specialists in BMW Minis and so possess a high level of knowledge that means your car is in safe hands. Mini repairs and servicing at Midland Minis is very competitively priced and far lower than main dealers who have little interest in the older BMW minis.
Andrew T said
midland minis, great to find a local garage that you can trust to service and maintain my mini clubman, daz and josh always there to sort problems and offer advice, prices are great to, very happy to recommend .
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Bird & Yates Ltd.
Family owned and run Bird and Yates Ltd. is Cannock's Complete Vehicle Service Centre covering all car repairs, servicing and MOT testing. Established in 1919 the business has been built on honest, quality workmanship and friendly, efficient service.
Michael G said
Once again Andy and no doubt his team at Bird and Yates have made an excellent job on our warped dash. Nothing is too much trouble and have exceeded our expectations and achieved an extremely professional result. As always attention to detail was first class. We are always very confident that their workmanship is of the highest standard. We have used their garage for a number of years and will continue to do so as we are of the opinion that they value their customers. Also they only do what is necessary and you can rest assured top quality replacement parts are used. We highly recommend them without hesitation and should you need a trustworthy garage then Bird and Yates is the one to use.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Weston Auto Centre
Weston Auto Centre provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their base in Bridgtown, Cannock. The team has over 25 years experience and the latest equipment to provide a service that is efficient and professional whilst being personal and excellent value for money. As an independent car repairs and servicing garage reputation is crucial and each customer is treated as a customer should be. For old fashioned service in a modern world contact your car repairs and servicing one stop shop for Cannock, Weston Auto Centre.
Yvonne N said
Just started using Weston Autocentres for servicing and repair of my car and the service so far has been great. They did my MOT and an interim service. I knew I needed a couple of bits doing so was interested to see whether they would pick them up and they did, plus a few more bits which they gave me advice on, but certainly didn't do the hard sell like some garages do. They're friendly, helpful and reasonably priced.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Car Friend - Servicing Made Simple
Car Friend provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their garage in Norton Canes, Cannock. The experienced team offer great value repairs and servicing with friendly personal service. Car Friend make car repairs and servicing easy and is a growing business thanks to recommendation and referral from satisfied vehicle owners.
Claire T said
Cannot fault Car Friend at all, recommended to me by a friend and rang on Tuesday on the off chance that they could squeeze my MOT in this week. The team did their best to get the car in and succeeded. Took it in on Thursday and unfortunately it failed but it was soon rectified along with another few jobs I wanted doing and they even managed to get it retested so I could have it back for the weekend. The work was completed to a high standard and I was kept informed at every point of the process. The team were friendly, informative and really easy to deal with. Very happy with all pricing too, definitely found my new garage. Thanks all 😊
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Copson's Commercials Mobile Mechanic
Copson's Commercials Mobile Mechanic provide car repairs and servicing with the added convenience of completing work at your home of work place. The mobile mechanics are experienced HGV and car mechanics ensuring that car repairs and servicing for all makes and models can be easily undertaken. If you are looking for a mobile mechanic in the Cannock area then contact Copson's Commercials Mobile Mechanic.
Louis J said
Great service, would recommend all the time. I am always using his service as all the time he has the best prices, is very friendly and always polite. He always does a fantastic job on the cars I've owned as well as the family's.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Search Businesses
Search all our Cannock businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses