Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock

Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock as recommended by local Cannock people in thebestof Cannock's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Cannock
Premier Group - Car Repairs & Servicing
Premier Group are an established car repairs and servicing specialists proudly serving the Cannock Chase area since 2002. This family business takes pride in all work providing a complete range of vehicle services for all makes and models, always at competitive prices. Work is carried out using the latest equipment by highly trained, passionate mechanics who deliver high quality workmanship with friendly service.
Keelan H said
I found Premier Group very helpful and very professional. Very friendly staff, service with a smile. Will definitely be using again.
Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock
Mr Diagnostics
Mr Diagnostics provide car repairs and servicing for Cannock motorists from their fully kitted out unit. All types of work are undertaken including advanced diagnostics, remapping, engine management, brakes, auto electrics and servicing. Whatever your needs contact the friendly team to discuss.
Robert L said
I popped in on Saturday morning to have warning light on my dash diagnosed. Turns out ABS sensor wheel was damaged. Booked car in for Monday morning. Car was sorted quickly and with the minimum of fuss. Staff go a long way too keep you informed during the time as to what's happening and when the car will be ready. Really nice having local garage you can get such good service. Cheers guys! Thanks for helping me out at such short notice and I wasn't even late for work.
Acorn Ford
Acorn Ford are Ford main dealers that provide a full range of repairs and servicing options for Ford drivers. Having repairs and servicing at a Ford main dealer in Cannock Chase means your car is worked on by highly trained Ford technicians who have unrivalled knowledge of your car to ensure your Ford performs at its optimum.
Peter R said
I am very pleased with the car I am buying and the sales service I was given. There was no unwelcome pressure to buy. The salesman gave me as much time as I needed and there was no restriction on the after-sales assistance which I requested and am delighted with. Polite, hospitable, helpful and informative. I could not have asked for more attentive service.
Weston Auto Centre
Weston Auto Centre provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their base in Bridgtown, Cannock. The team has over 25 years experience and the latest equipment to provide a service that is efficient and professional whilst being personal and excellent value for money. As an independent car repairs and servicing garage reputation is crucial and each customer is treated as a customer should be. For old fashioned service in a modern world contact your car repairs and servicing one stop shop for Cannock, Weston Auto Centre.
Yvonne N said
Just started using Weston Autocentres for servicing and repair of my car and the service so far has been great. They did my MOT and an interim service. I knew I needed a couple of bits doing so was interested to see whether they would pick them up and they did, plus a few more bits which they gave me advice on, but certainly didn't do the hard sell like some garages do. They're friendly, helpful and reasonably priced.
Bird & Yates Ltd.
Family owned and run Bird and Yates Ltd. is Cannock's Complete Vehicle Service Centre covering all car repairs, servicing and MOT testing. Established in 1919 the business has been built on honest, quality workmanship and friendly, efficient service.
Ron M said
First class service. I have been a satisfied customer for 20 years now and would not think of going elsewhere.
Car Friend - Servicing Made Simple
Car Friend provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their garage in Norton Canes, Cannock. The experienced team offer great value repairs and servicing with friendly personal service. Car Friend make car repairs and servicing easy and is a growing business thanks to recommendation and referral from satisfied vehicle owners.
Helen D said
Excellent service. Completely reliable and trustworthy. welcoming and friendly staff. relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Liking the detailed report of work that is carried out and completed. I'm really happy to keep going here. Definitely recommended from me!
Search Businesses
Search all our Cannock businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses