Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock

Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock as recommended by local Cannock people in thebestof Cannock's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Cannock
Premier Group - Car Repairs & Servicing
Premier Group are an established car repairs and servicing specialists proudly serving the Cannock Chase area since 2002. This family business takes pride in all work providing a complete range of vehicle services for all makes and models, always at competitive prices. Work is carried out using the latest equipment by highly trained, passionate mechanics who deliver high quality workmanship with friendly service.
Mary B said
I am very satisfied with the service and quality of work done on my car, also the very pleasant and cooperative people I have had the pleasure to talk to. Many thanks.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock
Midland Minis
Midland Minis in Cannock provide repairs and servicing for BMW Minis of all ages. The Midland Minis team are specialists in BMW Minis and so possess a high level of knowledge that means your car is in safe hands. Mini repairs and servicing at Midland Minis is very competitively priced and far lower than main dealers who have little interest in the older BMW minis.
Andrew T said
midland minis, great to find a local garage that you can trust to service and maintain my mini clubman, daz and josh always there to sort problems and offer advice, prices are great to, very happy to recommend .
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Copson's Commercials Mobile Mechanic
Copson's Commercials Mobile Mechanic provide car repairs and servicing with the added convenience of completing work at your home of work place. The mobile mechanics are experienced HGV and car mechanics ensuring that car repairs and servicing for all makes and models can be easily undertaken. If you are looking for a mobile mechanic in the Cannock area then contact Copson's Commercials Mobile Mechanic.
Louis J said
Great service, would recommend all the time. I am always using his service as all the time he has the best prices, is very friendly and always polite. He always does a fantastic job on the cars I've owned as well as the family's.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Bird & Yates Ltd.
Family owned and run Bird and Yates Ltd. is Cannock's Complete Vehicle Service Centre covering all car repairs, servicing and MOT testing. Established in 1919 the business has been built on honest, quality workmanship and friendly, efficient service.
Lauraine M said
I took my mini into Bird & Yates for the MOT. As always they were friendly, polite & professional. I left it & on pick up I noticed the radio wasn't working. I phoned up & I took it back the following week. Andy explained they must have disturbed a wire when replacing a bulb in the console that I had requested. That was the case & he secured the connection so it wouldn't happen again. I trust these people with my "old" car. They keep it safe & road worthy. An excellent job.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Weston Auto Centre
Weston Auto Centre provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their base in Bridgtown, Cannock. The team has over 25 years experience and the latest equipment to provide a service that is efficient and professional whilst being personal and excellent value for money. As an independent car repairs and servicing garage reputation is crucial and each customer is treated as a customer should be. For old fashioned service in a modern world contact your car repairs and servicing one stop shop for Cannock, Weston Auto Centre.
Emma F said
My brakes went on my car yesterday and the RAC man took my car to this garage and they fixed it the same day I'm so grateful for their help and they are going to to re adjust my hand brake for free which no other garage would do that i will going to them from now on. Thank you
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Car Friend - Servicing Made Simple
Car Friend provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their garage in Norton Canes, Cannock. The experienced team offer great value repairs and servicing with friendly personal service. Car Friend make car repairs and servicing easy and is a growing business thanks to recommendation and referral from satisfied vehicle owners.
Claire T said
Cannot fault Car Friend at all, recommended to me by a friend and rang on Tuesday on the off chance that they could squeeze my MOT in this week. The team did their best to get the car in and succeeded. Took it in on Thursday and unfortunately it failed but it was soon rectified along with another few jobs I wanted doing and they even managed to get it retested so I could have it back for the weekend. The work was completed to a high standard and I was kept informed at every point of the process. The team were friendly, informative and really easy to deal with. Very happy with all pricing too, definitely found my new garage. Thanks all 😊
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Search Businesses
Search all our Cannock businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses