Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock

Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock as recommended by local Cannock people in thebestof Cannock's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Cannock
Premier Group - Car Repairs & Servicing
Premier Group are an established car repairs and servicing specialists proudly serving the Cannock Chase area since 2002. This family business takes pride in all work providing a complete range of vehicle services for all makes and models, always at competitive prices. Work is carried out using the latest equipment by highly trained, passionate mechanics who deliver high quality workmanship with friendly service.
Les M said
Last month my VW was due a major service. Rather than travel to Stafford or Wolverhampton I took it to Premier. They completed the service using genuine VW parts and as well as saving my travelling time saved me £50 on the price quoted by VW. Will use again when next service due.
Car Repairs and Servicing in Cannock
Weston Auto Centre
Weston Auto Centre provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their base in Bridgtown, Cannock. The team has over 25 years experience and the latest equipment to provide a service that is efficient and professional whilst being personal and excellent value for money. As an independent car repairs and servicing garage reputation is crucial and each customer is treated as a customer should be. For old fashioned service in a modern world contact your car repairs and servicing one stop shop for Cannock, Weston Auto Centre.
Yvonne N said
Just started using Weston Autocentres for servicing and repair of my car and the service so far has been great. They did my MOT and an interim service. I knew I needed a couple of bits doing so was interested to see whether they would pick them up and they did, plus a few more bits which they gave me advice on, but certainly didn't do the hard sell like some garages do. They're friendly, helpful and reasonably priced.
Acorn Ford
Acorn Ford are Ford main dealers that provide a full range of repairs and servicing options for Ford drivers. Having repairs and servicing at a Ford main dealer in Cannock Chase means your car is worked on by highly trained Ford technicians who have unrivalled knowledge of your car to ensure your Ford performs at its optimum.
Daniel B said
7 year or 100k miles warranty not to be trusted, it is a scam. I bought a Kia Sportage from new, all of the services were made at Kia, after the first 2 years, I noticed the clear coating was coming off the alloy wheels so I decided to take the car to Kia as its was still under warranty, everything went reasonably well. The issue came 1 year later when had the same issue happening again. They actually refused to change or repair the alloy wheels, stating the warranty only works once. I read all the documents I could find regarding this and nowhere it stats it only works once. I found this interesting, in essence if you have an issue with parts and Kia replaces it with another defective part, according to this, they think they can just go away from the responsibility. From there I decided to contact Kia direct and they told me that they cannot overrule a decision already made. As simple as. I wanted to share this with you all, this is more a aheads up to what you will be up against if deciding to go to Kia to purchase your vehicle. I personally won't go back to Kia. I will be progressing with the complaint further. 7 year or 100k miles warranty not to be trusted, it is a scam
Car Friend - Servicing Made Simple
Car Friend provide car repairs and servicing for all makes and models from their garage in Norton Canes, Cannock. The experienced team offer great value repairs and servicing with friendly personal service. Car Friend make car repairs and servicing easy and is a growing business thanks to recommendation and referral from satisfied vehicle owners.
Lisa M said
Excellent customer service,reliable and friendly,with great payment options,would highly recommend 😀
Bird & Yates Ltd.
Family owned and run Bird and Yates Ltd. is Cannock's Complete Vehicle Service Centre covering all car repairs, servicing and MOT testing. Established in 1919 the business has been built on honest, quality workmanship and friendly, efficient service.
Simon G said
I have always used Bird & Yates to service and MOT my car. The work is done well and efficiently at a fair price. There is no better place in Cannock.
Mr Diagnostics
Mr Diagnostics provide car repairs and servicing for Cannock motorists from their fully kitted out unit. All types of work are undertaken including advanced diagnostics, remapping, engine management, brakes, auto electrics and servicing. Whatever your needs contact the friendly team to discuss.
Chris E said
Outstanding team of mechanics, did everything they could to get my car back on the road as I use it for business. Also if you wish to see some perfect customer service go and see Reg, the man is brilliant.
Search Businesses
Search all our Cannock businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses