If you are 16-25 and unemployed, this is a great opportunity for you! This programme offers young people the chance to gain qualifications and take part in:
- Manual Handling / Health and Safety Certificates
- Level 1 Food Hygiene
- First Aid at Work
- Personal Employability, Achievement and Reflection for Learning
- Prince's Trust Certificate
- Teamwork and Community Skills
- Work Experience
- A Team Building Residential Experience.
Plus many more, fun activities!
The programme will run Monday to Friday for 12 weeks. If you are interested please call or text the Team Manager Jessica Hall on 07966024891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org