Take a positive step towards
Improving your health
Regaining your fitness
Training for a marathon
Positive Steps Personal Training in Bury St Edmunds will take a positive approach to help you achieve your goals. We can:
- bring exercise to you, at your home, office, garden or outdoors
- keep your options open, so you stay interested in keeping fit
You will get positive results with Positive Steps Personal Training. Our training is based on:
- testing and measurements, to see your progress
- exercise and training, to help you reach your goals
- results, to reach your goal every 6 weeks
Training, staying fit, losing weight - they are not always easy to achieve. Positive Steps Personal Training can help you if you:
- find it hard to stick to a routine
- have tried lots of diets without long term success
- are tired of the same workout and going nowhere
- want to increase your strength or build muscle
We will work with you using a variety of techniques, personal support and positive programmes.
Anyone, of any age can benefit from Nordic walking. Once you have learned the technique you can take it anywhere, there are no location restrictions.
You can try:
- a taster session, to see if it works for you
- a Nordic walk programme of 4 one hour sessions
- a Nordic walk around Suffolk
- individual lessons or lessons in small groups
For more details of the latest dates, just go online.
Nutrition and weight management
Eight week programme
Positive Steps offers an eight week weight loss programme which comprises:
- a weekly metabolising circuit
- a weekly nutrition seminar
- a weekly weigh-in
The programme is available for individuals or groups of up to four people.
Eight weeks online support
Positive Steps also offers an initial consultation and eight weeks online support to help you lose weight.
Food shopping guidance
Choosing the right foods is essential to help you lose weight. Positive Steps will come with you on a one hour shopping trip to help you select the right foods, choose healthier alternatives and provide you with advice on food labels.
Kevin's own Positive Steps
Kevin at Positive Steps Personal Training has over 27 years personal training experience and his qualifications include:
- Member of the Register of Exercise Professional
- Qualified Nordic Walking UK Instructor
- Level 3 certification in Personal Training
- Nutrition and Weight Management Advisor
- Torso Training and Core Stability
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction
Positive Steps Personal Training
Bury St Edmunds
Take a positive step towards being fit and healthy
Having had an operation in January and struggled to lose weight for a long time, I sought out Kevin as a Personal Trainer. He has been incredibly patient, encouraging me to strengthen my redundant core...
Both me and my partner have issues with our backs,my partner much more than myself,struggling to bend down to put his socks on in the morning,not being able to stretch down only as far as his knees.We...
Just completed the Nordic walking training at West Stow park. It's not just walking with sticks !! It turns walking into a proper work out if you want to , and that's the important bit . It's very inclusive...
Not having exercised for some time and gradually gained weight, this led to back problems so I decided to contact Kevin Marshall of Positive Steps. I have not looked back since. I have just completed my...
I am visually impaired and to my knowledge Kevin had not previously instructed a VI person to Nordic walk before but he took the time and trouble to consult with Angela a brilliant local sight loss professional...