You can't see it, taste it or smell it but CO can kill quickly without warning. According to the HSE statistics around 20 people die from CO poisoning caused by gas appliances and flues that have not been properly installed, maintained or that are poorly ventilated. Levels that do not kill can cause serious harm to health if breathed in over a long period. In extreme cases paralysis and brain damage can be caused as a result of prolonged exposure to CO. Increasing public understanding of the risks of CO poisoning and taking sensible precautions could dramatically reduce this risk.
If you've not had your boiler or fire serviced recently, then there is no better time to do so, protect yourself and your loved ones this Christmas and take advantage of this great offer from EPH. Only £45 for the full service, saving you £45 on the previous price of £90. Follow this link, download the voucher, and take advantage of this fantastic offer. http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/burton-on-trent/business-guide/feature/environmental-plumbing--heating/86580/offers
Member since: 10th July 2012
As owners of thebestof Burton On Trent and thebestof Derby we are absolutely passionate about our local community.
If you have or know of the best local business then please let us know and recommend...
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.