Letting can come with its headaches, whichever side of the rent cheque you’re sitting on. For landlords there seems to be a never-ending stream of things to do – plenty of regulations to get your head around, as well as questions about how best to legally protect yourself and your property. For tenants there’s the uncertainty of how well managed your new home will be – what if something needs fixing or replacement, will you be able to rely on your landlord, and who will advise you on your rights?
Making things simple for landlords
The bottom line is, you need your agent to be energetic and proactive so that your property is let fast. In the long term your agent need to be someone you can rely on and trust. That’s why Zest believes in building lasting relationships with our landlords. Whether you’re a first-time or seasoned landlord, we offer a straightforward, flexible service – always keeping you involved, informed and earning an income from your property.
Ensuring our landlords’ success
• We’re experienced landlords ourselves so we don’t appreciate poor service. We know how to avoid an empty property or deal with tenants who aren’t paying.
• We provide a flexible and personal service, from full management, to just helping with individual aspects of your let.
• Our advertising department takes the lead, by getting your property seen on over 250 websites – more places than any other local agent.
• We find the right tenants and look after them, so they stay on in your property for longer.
• We only use trusted local tradesmen. This guarantees you the lowest overheads and upkeep.
• Full Management: Let us look after EVERYTHING. You can just sit back, relax & enjoy the income generated by your property.
• Rent Collection: From handling deposits, to recommending insurance and chasing late payments
• Lettings: From matching you with the perfect tenant, to preparing all the necessary legal paperwork
• Safety regulation and legislation: Including Gas, Fire & Electrical Safety, and Energy Performance Certificates
• Insurance, in partnership with Endsleigh
Smooth and easy for tenants
When you’re looking to let, we appreciate that you’re not just looking for a property, you’re looking for a home. So before finding a place that you can settle in to, we bend over backwards to understand your needs, likes and dislikes.
Tenant’s peace of mind
• For your protection, our professional and independent inventory check-in and check-out service records the condition of the property.
• A welcome pack tells you everything you need to know about renting with us (the complimentary bottle of wine tells you how much we care!)
• Our 24 hour support means any issues are dealt with quickly.
For honest, professional and stress-free lettings, please contact Zest today.
Selling your property? Find out more about Zest Estate Agents. Please click here
Amazing Lettings agency! Really welcoming and professional and truly care about their tenants (unlike J Aland Lettings), Natalie is super friendly & lovely and helped us find an amazing house & was extremely...
As first time landlords we were somewhat unsure as to how to proceed. Zest patiently took us through the process step by step and were always on hand to provide friendly and helpful advice. In all our...
Having recently worked with Zest, I cannot rate them highly enough! Their service was friendly, simple and efficient. They answered all of my questions (of which they were quite a few!) promptly and made...
Having partnered with Zest now for several years, we do feel the Customer experience is probably one of the best in Town. In our minds Zest are truly a one stop shop. From working with Glenn sourcing new...
I have several properties to let but this latest one was in a different area and I chose Zest from recommendation and I have been more than happy with my choice. I like the fact that they are not pushy....