Would you like to inspire young people? Do you consider yourself a motivated person? Can you help change the life of a young person? Help others and help yourself on your journey to a brighter future!
The Y2Y youth coaching project gives young residents in Barnet the chance to give emotional and practical support to other young people who might be struggling a bit.
It also equips young Y2Y volunteers with lots of skills that potential employers are looking for, including:
- listening skills
- relationship building
- developing other people
- communication skills
- commitment, imagination and initiative
The Y2Y youth coaching project gives you the chance to use your experience to:
- help other young people
- provide emotional and practical support
- to people who might be struggling a bit
- help others achieve their goals
- gain a valuable CV reference
- give yourself a real sense of satisfaction.
If you’re aged 18 – 24? Why not give Y2Y a try?
To get in touch ...
- call Tomoyah Campbell, Barnet Young Persons Team on 07793 099 127 or
- text Y2Y to 07793 099 127 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Y2Y youth coaching project is run by Metropolitan, a leading provider of integrated housing services, care and support and community regeneration.
Andy Coleman (The Best of Barnet Borough)
8th July 2012
I'm Andy Coleman - as owner of the Best of Barnet Borough my mission is simple, to help people find local businesses and services which they can trust. We do this by promoting tried, trusted, recommended...