Child Brain Injury Trust (CBIT), based near Banbury is a UK-wide charity offering support, information and training to anyone affected by childhood acquired brain injury.
More than 20,000 children will acquire a brain injury each year in the UK, resulting from accidents, illnesses such as meningitis or encephalitis, poisoning, strokes or tumours.
Brain injury changes lives forever and as a charity, CBIT looks to provide support in the following ways:
Child and Family Support from CBIT, charitable organisation:
- Localised key-working and advocacy
- Family-led support groups
- Helpline 0845 6014939 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small grants scheme - “Give a child a chance”
Training and Information from CBIT, charitable organisation:
- Training for professionals in education, health and social services
- Training opportunities for parents
- Publications for children, families & professionals
- Regular newsletters
- the charitiy's website www.cbituk.org
Raising Awareness by CBIT, charitable organisation:
- Campaigning for better service provision
- Increasing the profile of childhood acquired brain injury
- Sharing our expertise with Government to influence decision making
CBIT; local charity, is looking to raise £25,000 via donations etc to set up a Child and Family Support Project in Oxfordshire to provide direct and localised support to families following childhood acquired brain injury.
If you would like to find out more about this charity, based near Banbury, working to provide local care
contact Rachel Ritter
Help CBIT to make a difference today.
Registered Charity Number:1113326
Registered Company Number:5738517
CBIT; a local charity based near Banbury
featured in charitable organiastion on The Best of Banbury
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.