Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel and Spa, South Deeside Road, Blairs, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Wednesday 16th October, 9:00am - Until Thursday 17th October, 4:00pm
#DDPNS2019 is the must-attend networking and learning event for digital transformational projects in European upstream O&G
The Data-Driven Production series returns to Aberdeen this October for the 3rd year running. Determined as ever to cut through the digital hype and reveal real examples of digital projects that yield a ROI and increase the bottom line.
Senior operations and production personnel from 20 European operators (guaranteed 40% operator attendance), along with leading service providers, software giants, and game-changing specialists gather in Aberdeen this October for an event fully-focused on lessons-learned and future digital partnerships.
The Data-Driven Production 2019 focused agenda will cut through the digital hype and reveal concrete examples of digital projects that maximise economic recovery, including:
• Digital Strategy and Change Management: Entrench digital innovation through a clearly defined change management strategy - ending the people problem
• Delivering Digital Projects: Execute your digital projects though clearly outlined ROI targets and the optimal project management strategies
• Case Studies from the Field: Operators demonstrate lessons-learned from digital smart rooms, fully-visualised assets and production prediction through deep-learning and data assimilation
• Gamechangers in the Digital Oilfield: The latest in digital drilling, fully automated platforms, the digital subsurface, full asset visualisation and cloud computing to optimise efficiencies
• The Future of Digital in Oil and Gas: Prepare your organisation for the revolutionary technologies that will shake-up O&G; from cognitive computing to virtual assistants
With 260+ attendees [40% operator attendance], 20 exhibition booths, 30+ hand-picked expert speakers, and case studies from across the North Sea giving insight on how to optimize production efficiencies, #DDPNS2019 is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the digital upstream.
Speakers: Yves Le Stunff Digital Officer Total, Lars Atle Andersen VP Operations – Technology and Digitalization AkerBP, Bernt Tysseland VP Operations Equinor, Kate Parker Senior Project Engineering Consultant Premier Oil, Keir Halewood Business Support Advisor Exxonmobil, David Rennie Head of Oil and Gas Scottish Enterprise, Stephen Ashley Digital Transformation Solutions Manager OGTC, David Holmes CTO Energy DellEMC, Mohammad Yasir Industry Solutions Advisor Halliburton, Jennifer MacDonald Sector Development and Skills Planning Manager Skills Development Scotland, Colin Dawson Digitalisation and Business Transformation Manager Stena Drilling, Fredrik Tukk Digital Innovation Architect Maersk Drilling, Rachel Elliott Policy Manager Opito, Stuart Broadley CEO Energy Industries Council
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Energy | Oil and Gas
Mercure Aberdeen Ardoe House Hotel and Spa, South Deeside Road, Blairs, Aberdeen, United Kingdom AB12 5YP